Employee Group Savings Plan
- To assess, control and manage the supplementary social protection plan of your employees in a ever more complex legal, social and economic environment.
- To harmonise the supplementary social protection plan of your employees following a merger or an acquisition.
- To give the remuneration package you offer to your employees a competitive edge through your supplementary social protection plan.
- To involve your social partners in the construction of the supplementary social protection plan.
- To find a top rated insurance provider capable of meeting your business and your employees requirements.
- To follow up on the evolution of sick leaves and consumption of medications as this remains an important factor in your personnel management.
- To protect your balance sheet from the cost increase in Workmen’s Compensation .
FROMONT, BRIENS & ASSOCIÉS, Labour law specialised firm.
DEBORY, ConsultantsS in group savings schemes.