Terms & Conditions
The term “Théorème” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered company name is Théorème and Théorème Consultants with registered office at 2, rue de Paris – 92190 Meudon.
The term “you” refers to users or viewers of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Théorème prior written consent.
This website is owned by Théorème, Limited Company with capital of € 603,000.
Registration number: RCS Nanterre 352 720 791
Registered Office: 13, rue La Fayette – CS 70013 – 75441 Paris Cedex 09.
Insurance Broking Firm registered at ORIAS – registration number 07 034 703 (ORIAS web site: www.orias.fr).
Authorised and regulated by ACAM (autorité de control des Mutuelles et des Assurances).
Professional Liability Insurance and Financial Guarantee in compliance with the articles 512-6 and 512-7 of Code des Assurances.
News Editor : Max de FONT-REAULX
Website Host Information
CetSi – 93/105 rue veuve Lacroix, 92000 Nanterre – +33 (1) 41 19 40 40.
Web Design and Development : Le Studio CetSI /* http://studio.cetsi.fr */
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content are copyright of Théoreme© (Théoreme 2013). All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following :
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Théorème and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits rise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However Théorème takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Théorème respects the privacy of all users of this site. We collect information about you in order to deliver our services and for other reasons. In doing so, we take your privacy and our obligations under the data protection legislation very seriously. In order to comply with our legal obligations and applicable regulatory requirements, we must obtain your consent to the use of your personal information.
Théorème’s websites may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Théorème of the contents of such websites. Théorème is not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of the materials on such sites. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.